Jacobsen AR-3 Rotary Ride-On Mower
The AR 3 is perfect for maintaining tricky bunker and tee surround areas, with high operator comfort and reduced noise levels. NEW TrimTek, fully floating and articulating, rotary decks offer adjustable weight transfer and the ability to mulch or rear discharge clippings from the same deck.
The three 27 in. rotary mulching/rear discharge decks are constructed from heavy-duty, welded 7-gauge spun steel. The unit lift is joystick actuated with cross-cut lift position.
Fitted as standard, hydraulic weight transfer - electronically adjustable at operator controls, keep you in control at all times.
- Revolutionary new TrimTek™ deck with exclusive downdraft blade keeps clippings suspended longer for exceptional mulching results.
- Exclusive three-tiered discharge opening distributes clippings more evenly for a superior after-cut appearance.
- Oil-Immersed Maintenance Free Parking Brakes - Reliable brakes delivering safe braking on even the steepest slopes.
- Large overhang of left front deck for easy mowing around obstructions and hazards.
- Weight-transfer through on-demand traction control allows operator to select optimal gripping power on varied terrain.
|Product Code||Description||Blade Material||Height of Cut||Cutting Capacity||Overall Cutting Width||MRRP|
|AR30003||Jacobsen AR-3||Hardened, carbon steel alloy||0.75 - 3.5 in. in 0.25 in. increments; no tools required for adjustment||4.1 acres/hr||