Jacobsen Fairway 250 Ride-On Cylinder Mower
The Fairway 250 mower provides a consistent, tournament quality finish and features a powerful, high performance Kubota® diesel engine. This lightweight machine has the ability to change the grass discharge direction to allow collection or rear discharge of clippings.
Using five, 22 in. cylinder, 6.5 in. diameter floating head cutting units operated by hydraulic lift lever and variable weight transfer this machine can produce a productivity of approximatley 6.67 acrtes/h @ 7.5mph.
- Highly Productive - A powerful, high performance 33 hp Kubota liquid cooled diesel engine
- Easy to Maintain - No tools required to adjust reel to bedknife.
- Maximum Flexibility - Adjustable grass discharge section for quick change from collection to rear discharge.
- Four wheel drive as standard gives greater traction and less turf compaction.
- Enhanced Operator Comfort - fully adjustable suspension seat.
|Product Code||Description||Cutting Cylinder||Width of Cut||Height of Cut||Cutting Performance||Cutting Frequency||MRRP|
|JGZZ250||Fairway 250||7-Knife and 11-Knife||98 in.||
0.47 - 1.85 in., 11-Knife
|6.67 acres/h at 7.5 mph||
14 cuts per foot at 7.5 mph with 7-Knife cutting head units
21.9 cuts per foot at 7.5 mph with 11-Knife cutting head units