Jacobsen Fairway 305 Ride-On Cylinder Mower
A medium weight four-wheel-drive, five unit fairway mower with unsurpassed reliability and productivity. Floating head cutting units follow ground contours and optional rear roller brushed ensure a clean finish.
Using five, 26 in. cylinder, 6.5 in. diameter floating head cutting units, variable weight transfer and the ability to individually raise wing units gives this machine a productivity of approimatley 10.67 acres per hour @ 7.5mph, conditions permitting.
- Five 26" cutting units give class leading productivity.
- Easy to Maintain - No tools required to adjust reel to bedknife.
- Maximum Flexibility - Adjustable grass discharge section for quick change from collection to rear discharge.
- Four wheel drive as standard gives greater traction and less turf compaction.
- Enhanced Operator Comfort - fully adjustable suspension seat.
|Product Code||Description||Number of Blades||Width of Cut||Height of Cut||Cutting Performance||Cutting Frequency||MRRP|
|JGPP305P||Jacobsen Fairway 305||7-blade or 11-blade||116 in.||
0.47 - 1.85 in.
|10.67 acres per hour at 7.5 mph||14 cuts per foot at 7.5 mph with 7-Knife cutting head units
21.9 cuts per foot at 7.5 mph with 11-Knife cutting head units