Jacobsen Fairway 405 Cylinder Ride-On Mower
The largest and most powerful of the Fairway range, the 405 with its seven cutting units and 4 metre working width delivers impressive productivity of 4.3 hectares per hour. A deluxe suspension seat provides excellent operator comfort and the outer cutting units can be raised for easy transport.
Using seven, 26" cylinder, 6.5 in. diameter floating head cutting units, this machine produces high productivity and the wing cutting units can be raised individually for transport, this model also sports the variable weight transfer as standard.
- The most powerful of the lightweight fairway mowers with a 46.5 hp turbocharged engine.
- 4 metre width of cut delivers class leading productivity.
- Robust grooved front roller with scrapers as standard.
- Wing units can be raised individually for easy transportation.
- Simple and safe operation from arm-rest mounted joystick control.
|Product Code||Description||Cutting Cylinder||Width of Cut||Height of Cut||Cutting Performance||Cutting Frequency||MRRP|
|JHAA405P||Jacobsen Fairway 405||7-Knife or 11-Knife||158 in.||0.47 - 1.85 in.||10.67 acres per hour at 7.5 mph||
14 cuts per foot at 7.5 mph with 7-Knife cutting head units
21.9 cuts per foot at 7.5 mph with 11-Knife cutting head units