Grassland & Arable Subsoilers
Twose Grassland & Arable Subsoilers
Twose grassland and arable subsoilers are specially designed for farmers and contractors to relieve compaction, aid drainage and deliver an improved crop yield by shattering soil with minimal surface disturbance.
They are available in 2.50m and 3.00m working widths, the subsoilers comein two, three or five leg configurations.
Top of the range models featurehydraulic auto-reset legs and can be specified with discs.
Arable and grassland packer rollers are available enabling customersto tailor the machine to their precise requirements.
- 2.50m (8'2") and 3.00m (9'10") working widths
- Three-point linkage performance features
- Shatters soil with mini,al surface disturbance
- Improves drainage and aeration
- Cost-effective sub-soil conditioning solution
- Two, three and five leg models available
- Choice of grassland and arable packer rollers
- Available with or without discs
- Easy to use
- Replaceable legs and shins
- Precision-engineered in the UK
- Choice of hydraulic auto-reset and shearbolt- protected legs
Key to leg types; SBP = Shear bolt protection / HAR = Hydraulic Auto reset
|Machine||Working width||Number of legs||Leg type||Tractor required||Dics||MRRP|