Groom Master II
Jacobsen Groom Master II Bunker Rake
The Groom Master II by Jacobsen® is a versatile three-wheel drive sand and landscaping machine that makes for the perfect bunker rake. It combines a gas or diesel powered engine, superior operator comfort and low noise with simple operation and great maneuverability.
- Ergonomic Features - Power steering; Tilt wheel; Hydro pedal.
- More Attachments - More Productivity - Plow, cultivator, rear rakes, scarifier with leveling blade and more!
- Your Choice of Power - Without Excess Noise - Briggs & Stratton® 18 hp Vanguard® Twin power gas engine; 16.6 hp 3-cylinder liquid-cooled Kubota® diesel engine.
- Standard Drive System - Series-parallel type hydrostatic full-time 3-wheel drive for greater traction.
- Remote Power - 12-volt accessory power outlet, to complete remote jobs without the hassle.
|Product Code||Description||Engine||Horsepower||Charging System||MRRP|
|N/A||Jacobsen Groom Master II Gas||
Two-cylinder, air-cooled Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ V-twin gas
12-volt, 16-amp alternator; full size battery
|N/A||Jacobsen Groom Master II Diesel||
Three-cylinder, liquid cooled Kubota® D722
12-volt, 40-amp alternator; full size battery