Jacobsen HR 3300T Rough Mower
The robust ride-on HR 3300T® rough mower has the ability to cut a wide variety of grass. Its improved mowing efficiency, low maintenance, superior operator storage and comfort and reduced noise and vibration are all features of this outstanding out-front rotary.
- Maximises Operators Time - Takes enough fuel for a ten hour day.
- Excellent Storage - Includes an optional on-board 60 litre capacity weatherproof storage and tool box.
- Superior Operator Comfort - Control pad provides comfortable finger-tip controls for quick machine response and reduced operator fatigue.
- Easy to Maintain - Durable cutting deck is easily detached without tools.
- Strong, quiet, comfortable, low maintenance, big performance.
- Lowest vibration level on the market.
|Product Code||Description||Cutting Type||Weight Transfer||Cutting Deck Lift||Cutting Deck Blades||Width of Cut||Height of Cut||Price|
|N/A||Jacobsen HR 3300T||Rotary
||Hydraulically from cutter deck to wheels (adjustable amount of weight transfer manually on lift valve)||2 in. hydraulic lift cylinders||60 in. Deck: Three 21 in., 0.24 in. thick, heat treated blades
60 in. Envirodeck: Three 21 in., 0.24 in. thick, heat treated blades, Three 20.6 in., 0.13 in. thick mulching blades, heat treated
63 in. Deck: Three 22 in., 0.24 in. thick, heat treated blades
72 in. Deck: Three 25 in., 0.24 in. thick, heat treated blades
60 in. RD and Enviro deck
63 in. SD deck
72 in. RD deck
|1 to 4.53 in.||P.O.A.|