Ransomes HR300 Ride-On Rotary Mower
The HR300 utilises a 3 cylinder turbocharged 33hp Kubota® diesel engine. This is matched with a revised hydraulic transmission system giving high torque and high power. The improved transmission efficiency provides an out-front rotary or flail mower with superior hill climbing ability. There's a choice of wheel widths for better stability and an operator platform that has better accessibility.
This power unit can also be match with a flail mower, please contact the sales department for more information.
- Hydraulically-driven Rotary Deck or Flail head - Eliminates need for PTO shaft and gearbox, allowing maximum articulation on uneven ground. The lack of PTO shaft also allows the mower to be mounted closer to the tractor to reduce the overall length and the need for excessive counter balance weights.
- Overload protection - The combination of flail and tractor is protected from overload by hydraulic pressure relief valves, reducing risk of machine failure.
- Cuts wide variety of grass - Perfectly matched decks and tractor unit provides exceptional performance in wide range of conditions.
- Low maintenance - considerably lower serviceability index than competitors' products. Fewer moving parts and significantly less lubrication points than similar machines.
- Exceptional storage - optional storage pods and tank-mounted carry racks for tools and other items
- Reduced noise and vibration - significantly less than prop shaft-driven machines
|Product Code||Description||Cutting Type||Weight Transfer||Cutting Deck Blades||Width of Cut||Height of Cut||MRRP|
|RHR33002||Ransomes HR300 Ride-On Rotary Mower||Rotary||Hydraulically from cutter deck to wheels (adjustable amount of weight transfer manually on lift valve)||60 in. Deck: Three 21 in., 0.24 in. thick, heat treated blades
60 in. Envirodeck: Three 21 in., 0.24 in. thick, heat treated blades, Three 20.86 in., 0.13 in. thick heat treated blades
63 in. Deck: Three 22 in., 0.24 in. thick, heat treated blades
72 in. Deck: Three 25 in., 0.24 in. thick, heat treated blades
60 in. RD and Enviro deck
63 in. SD deck
72 in. RD deck
1 to 4.53 in.
60 in. Flail: 0.16 - 5.82 in., adjustable