Jacobsen LF550/570 Light Fairway Mower
Building on the legend of the Jacobsen Light Fairway series, the LF550™/570™ offers greater functionality through programmable controls, increased performance and simplified maintenance. The mower is one of the most productive and cost-effective mowers on the market.
Hand operated, joystick controlled hydraulic lift system, one-touch lift/lower control for all reels, wing reels can be controlled independently for greater control.
- 7-Reel models (LF550/LF570) increase productivity by up to 38% without sacrifice to quality-of-cut.
- AdaptiThrottle™ Control automatically manages engine speed based on demand, thus reducing fuel consumption and noise.
- InCommand™ Control System console delivers passcodeprotected, programmable max transport and mow speed settings to control cut frequency - removing tools and operator input from the equation.
- Active monitoring and full-text diagnostics readout that identifies faults or open circuits. No flashing lights to decode or additional tools required.
- Maintenance reminders automatically displayed on-screen at scheduled intervals to aid in proper service and increased up-time.
- SureTrac™ 4WD system transfers power when needed from the front wheel to the opposite rear wheel providing superior traction on hills and side slopes.
- Jacobsen Classic XP™ Reels provide the industry’s highest quality-ofcut and superior after-cut appearance.
- 14 cuts per foot at 7.5 mph with 7-Knife cutting head units
- 21.9 cuts per foot at 7.5 mph with 11-Knife cutting head units
|Product Code||Description||Cutting Unit Number & Size||Number of Blades||Height of Cut||MRRP|
|067978||Jacobsen LF550 2WD||Five, TrueSet 5 in. (12.7 cm) diameter x 22 in. (55.9 cm)||7 or 9 heavy section fairway blades||0.375 - 0.75 in. (9.5 - 19.0 mm) Available high-cut kit raises cutting height to 1.187 in. (30.2 mm)||£33,578.00|
|067979||Jacobsen LF550 4WD||£36,001.00|
|067980||Jacobsen LF550 4WD Turbo||£40,175.00|
|067981||Jacbosen LF570 2WD||Five, 7 in. (17.8 cm) diameter x 22 in. (55.9 cm)||9 or 11 heavy section fairway blades||0.375 - 1.125 in. (9.5 - 28.5 mm) Available high-cut kit raises cutting height to 1.563 in. (39.7 mm)||£36,008.00|
|067982||Jacobsen LF570 4WD||£39,308.00|
|067983||Jacobsen LF570 4WD Turbo||£42,401.00|