Jacobsen MH5 Large Area Reel Mower
The Jacobsen MH5 tractor-mounted large area reel mower provides a unique, cost-effective alternative to traditional reel mowers. With the ability to mow, verticut or scalp down, the MH5 turns your tractor into a versatile and efficient turf maintenance tool. Achieve excellent ground contour following and productivity with fully floating cutting units and a 135 in. width-of-cut. Each reel is hydraulically driven with enough power and ruggedness to handle even the toughest conditions.
- Simple design for easy operation and maintenance.
- Individually hydraulically controlled reels allows operation of three, four or all five reels to maintain tight spaces or provide added power to each reel for especially tough jobs.
- Maintain peak performance and lower oil temperature in even the hottest of climates with thermally actuated electric fan.
- Reel drive operates in forward for mowing or reverse for easy backlapping.
- Hydraulically driven from tractor PTO
|Product Code||Description||Cutting Type||Width of Cut||Height of Cut||Cutting Performance||Height of Cut Adjustment||MRRP|
Five 7.8 in. diameter reels with 6 or 8 blades; verticut reels available
|135 in.||Floating Head: 0.31 in. to 1.93 in.||
10 acres/h at 7.5 mph
|Adjustable screw with height-of-cut indication||£11,773.00|