Ransomes Super Certes 61 Pedestrian Cylinder Mower
The Ransomes Super Certes is a robustly designed mower for use on golf greens, cricket squares and grass tennis courts. Pneumatic, removable transport wheels are standard for easy transport from site to site. An optional Verti-Groomer further enhances the quality of cut. A centrifugal clutch with easy engagement makes the machine very easy to use. Honda 4hp engine. An optional brush and comb set is also available.
- Height of cut 3mm - 13mm (0.12" - 0.5") or 1.5mm - 11mm (0.06" - 0.5") with thin optional thin bottom blade/bed knife
- Durable steel rollers as standard
- Pneumatic transport wheels are easily attached for moving between sites
- 10 blade cutting cylinder for close clip
- A primary centrifugal clutch is complimented by a secondary plate clutch which enables the roller drive to be disengaged for easy manoeuvrability.
|Product Code||Description||Cutting Cylinder||Width of Cut||Height of Cut Adjustment||Cylinder to Bottom Blac||Front Roll||Grass Box||MRRP|
|LDFC504||Ransomes Super Certes 51 Pedestrian Cylinder Mower||10-blade 5 in. diameter||20 in. and 24 in.||Single point control locating in preset conditions||Tool adjustment||Steel||
|LDFC604||Ransomes Super Certes 61 Pedestrian Cylinder Mower||Single point hand wheel adjustment||£3,685.00|