TXT 48 Electric/Petrol Fleet
E-Z-GO TXT 48 Electric/Petrol Fleet
E-Z-Go TXT Fleet golf cars are a real winner on the course.
Electric benefits from TrueCourse technology unique to E-Z-GO. This allows the vehicle to be programmed to suit the terrain of the golf course giving more or less regenerative braking and adjustable acceleration. This technology also ensures the vehicle has anti roll-back, walk away braking and alarm. The TXT48 comes in Hunter Green or Champagne with oyster seats and suntop.
Petrol Fleet features a 10.1kW (13.5hp) 401cc single cylinder petrol engine. This gives more than enough power and torque to comfortably transport golfers, their clubs and bags. An internal counter rotating balancer shaft ensure a smooth running engine. The vehicle is simple to maintain with a maintenance free 12v battery, spin-on oil filter and replaceable dry cartridge air filter. The standard fleet car comes in Hunter Green or Champagne with oyster coloured seats and suntop.
- Solid State continuously variable separately excited speed controller
- Six, 8 Volt Deep Cycle
- Dash mounted direction selector switch (Forward-Neutral-Reverse)
- Full torque, reduced speed reverse
- Anti-roll back, walkaway braking and alarm
- Inductive throttle sensor
- Programmable regenerative braking, acceleration and speed
- Optional handheld programmer provides vehicle diagnostics and rounds tracking
- Fixed float bowl with remote pulse fuel pump (petrol)
- Pressurised oil system with spin-on filter (petrol)
|Product Code||Description||Power Source||Horsepower||Price|
|62579G03||E-Z-GO TXT 48 Electric Fleet Golf Car||48 volts DC||3.0hp continuous||£4,653.00|
|E-Z-Go TXT Petrol Fleet Golf Car||4 cycle 24.5 cu||13.5hp||POA|