TXT Freedom Electric/Petrol
E-Z-GO TXT Freedom Electric/Petrol
The TXT Freedom golf cars will get you where you need to go.
Electric benefits from TrueCourse technology unique to E-Z-GO. This allows the vehicle to be programmed to suit the terrain of the golf course giving more or less regenerative braking and adjustable acceleration. This technology also ensures the vehicle has anti roll-back, walk away braking and alarm. The Freedom comes in Hunter Green or Champagne with oyster coloured seats, suntop and head, tail and brake lights.
Petrol features a 10.1kW (13.5hp) 401cc single cylinder petrol engine. This gives more than enough power and torque to comfortably transport golfers, their clubs and bags. An internal counter rotating balancer shaft ensure a smooth running engine. The vehicle is simple to maintain with a maintenance free 12v battery, spin-on oil filter and replaceable dry cartridge air filter. The Freedom comes in Hunter Green or Champagne with oyster coloured seats, suntop and head tail and brake lights.
- Solid State continuously variable separately excited speed controller
- Six, 8 Volt Deep Cycle
- Dash mounted direction selector switch (Forward-Neutral-Reverse)
- Full torque, reduced speed reverse
- Anti-roll back, walkaway braking and alarm
- Inductive throttle sensor
- Programmable regenerative braking, acceleration and speed
- Handheld vehicle diagnostics and rounds tracking
- Fixed float bowl with remote pulse fuel pump (petrol)
- Pressurized oil system (petrol)
|625279G03||E-Z-Go TXT Freedom Electric Golf Car||3.0 HP Continuous||£5,174.00|
|E-Z-Go TXT Freedom Petrol Golf Car||13.5hp||£4,520.00|