The unit's maneuverability allows for tight turns on undulated turf without causing undue damage.
The hydraulic lift system is direct-drive, hydraulic gear pump delivers 3.28 gpm at 1200 rpm/100 psi; lift cylinders 1.5 in. bore x 5.75 in. stroke. The slide bearings are low-friction Teflon™ with triple lip seals for longer working life and the crankshaft uses a #50 roller chain for durability.
- Self-Propelled Power That's Quiet - 9 hp ( 6.7 kW) Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ engine
- Reliability for the Long Haul - Peerless® transaxle with reverse allows easier maneuvering for storage and reduced number of wear parts.
- Precise Aeration Anytime, Anywhere - Four tine sizes for proper core aeration anytime under varying soil conditions; Creates 2" x 2" aeration pattern.
- Optional Quad Tine Holders allow for 1 x 1 in. pattern.
- Ease of Operation and Safety - Centralized controls at operator station; Automatic parking brake; Operator presence control.
- Turf-Friendly Aerator - Light-weight self-propelled model features ribbed tires
|Product Code||Description||Working Width||Working Depth||Aeration Pattern||Holes per Square Foot||Productivity||Standard Tines||MRRP|
|058234||Jacobsen GA-24 Greensaire||24 in.||Up to 3 in.||
Standard Tines: 2 x 2 in.
With Optional Quad Tine Holder: 1 x 1 in.
|36||Up to 8000 square feet per hour||Hollow, tapered, case-hardened steel; two sets of ½ in. diameter tines||£12,775.00|