Parkway 3 Meteor
Major constraints in the local authority and landscape contract markets have forced owners and operators to find more productive and cost effective methods of maintaining grassed areas.
- Individual cutting heads float like a cylinder.
- No clumping in wet, heavy conditions. Clippings are dispersed evenly within the cutting width.
- Powerful performance coupled with high efficiency.
- Robust flails are designed to take knocks and shrug off discarded debris, keeping you productive.
- Equally at home on finer turf or tackling less regularly maintained areas.
- Adaptable hydraulics can adjust to run with Magna cylinder heads
|Product Code||Description||Cutting Type||Weight Transfer||Cutting Unit Lift||Cutting Unit||Cutting Productivity||Rollers|
|LGNN344||Ransomes Parkway 3 Meteor||Three hydraulically driven 30 in. W.O.C. Cylinders||Balance with hydraulic weight transfer||Individual hydraulic lift/lower||Meteor, 10 in. diameter, fixed head||6.4 acre/h at 7.5 mph||Rear full width 3 in. diameter solid roll|