The all round independent suspension ensures a comfortable ride for the occupants whilst a rear lockable differential, limited slip front differential and 30.5cm (12in) ground clearance help provide traction in all conditions.
The Cushman 1600 XDR is a homologated as a tractor and may therefore be used on the road. Full road legal lighting is supplied a standard.
- 16.2k (22hp) 3 cylinder diesel engine
- Valve Train: Overhead Valve
- Fuel System: Pressurized Injection
- Lubrication: Pressurized
- Air Cleaner: Dry-Cyclone Type
- Standard ROPS and seat belts
- Standard front brush guard
- Standard head restraints
- Rear tow hitch as standard
- Supplied with All Terrain tyres – Turf Savers and Heavy Duty Mud tyres available as options
|Product Code||Description||Power Source||Horsepower|
|1600XDâ€PR||Cushman 1600XD-R Utility Vehicle||