Hauler 1200X Petrol/Electric
It can also be customised with a variety of options and accessories.
Petrol power makes light work of the toughest conditions and has the perfect combination of power and payload. This robust utility vehicle features a 10.1kW (13.5hp) 401cc single cylinder petrol engine providing power and torque to tackle the toughest jobs around your work area with ease. An internal counter rotating balancer shaft ensures a smooth running engine whilst its load bed capacity of 225 kg (500lb) provides ample carrying ability.
- Standard limited slip differential for greater traction in all difficult conditions
- Roto-molded polyethelene powered tipping load bed with hinged multi-position tailgate provides easy loading and unloading
- Solid State continuously variable separately excited speed controller (electric)
- Full torque, reduced speed reverse (electric)
- Dash mounted direction selector switch (Forward-Neutral-Reverse) (Electric)
- Fixed bowl with remote pulse fuel pump (petrol)
- Pressurized oil system, spin on filter (petrol)
|Produce Code||Description||Power Source||Horsepower||MRRP|
|N/A||Cushman 1200X Electric Utility Vehicle||48 volts DC||2.5 hp @ 2700 rpm||POA|
|CH1200X-G-HG||Cushman 1200X Petrol Utility Vehicle||4 cycle 24.5cu petrol||13.5hp exceeds SAE J1940 std||£6,965.00|