The traction control system combines an automatic limited slip differential with on-demand four-wheel drive for hill climbing and there's an optional TST stability system for safe operation.
- Swing-out centre cutting unit - a first for the municipal sector, this unique feature provides easy access for adjustments, debris clearing, servicing and major maintenance
- Durable traction control system - combines automatic limited slip differential with on-demand four-wheel drive and optional TST™ stability system for safe operation
- Advanced systems - class leading system and an easy-to-read large digital screen provides all the information for safe operation. Diagnostic screen will provide a list of service parts for technicians.
- Cross-cut feature - one touch of lift levers activates partial lift of cutting units into cross-cut position; aids quick turns, crossing pathways and avoiding obstacles
- Excellent operator ergonomics - fully adjustable control pod in armrest for precise finger-tip control; push-button weight transfer; suspension seat with adjustable back rest/lumbar support
|Product Code||Description||Cutting Type||Weight Transfer||Cutting Unit Lift||Cutting Cylinder||Height of Cut||Cutting Performance||MRRP|
|LGNN340||Ransomes Parkway 3||Three hydraulically driven 30 in. w.o.c. cylinders||Units balanced with hydraulic weight transfer||Individual hydraulic lift/lower to units||
Magna 250 6 Knife, 10 in. diameter, fixed head
Sport 200 8 Knife, 7.8 in. diameter, floating head
Fixed Head - Magna 250: 0.5 - 2.4 in.
Floating Head - Sport 200 Standard blade: 0.5 - 1.41 in.
Floating Head - Sport 200 Thin blade: .35 - 1.26 in.
|2.3 ha/h at 12 km/h with 6 knife fixed head units
2.3 ha/h at 12 km/h with 8 knife floating head units
|LGNN341||Ransomes Parkway 3 with Cab||£43,499.00|