The Ransomes MP series has been developed from the ground up as a new generation of adaptable and practical wide area mowers. Delivering productivity on all fronts, the Ransomes MP Series is highly manoeuvrable, easy to transport, engineered for reduced downtime and boasts the best power to weight ratio in its class.
The MP493 features a direct injection 49hp Kubota Diesel engine, complying with Stage IIIA and avoiding complex emission control. Its mechanical over hydraulic transmission system and electronic lift lower controls makes this a practical, high performing mower that will keep your running costs down.
- Lightest in class - Ground up design from high strength steel delivers efficiency all day long without sacrificing toughness.
- Intelligent Plus+1 controller - Provides convenient safety features including electronic deck locks and the option for TST for safe slope monitoring.
- Maintenance Free Direct Drive Decks - Offer a choice of width of cut options for the highest productivity in all environments.
- ISO Mounted Operators Platform - With a high specification suspension seat provides a superior view of the work area and puts the controls right where you need them
- Narrowest transport width in class - Allows this mower to go places others simply can't.
- Suretrac 4WD - Parallel-cross-series flow ensures superior traction when climbing or cutting side slopes.
|Height of Cut
|Overall Cutting Width
|Ransomes MP493 Ride-On Rotary Mower
|Six, 9 x 3.5 - 4. Smooth, semi pneumatic puncture proof, sealed precision ball bearings
|On demand electrically operated hydraulic weight transfer system
|1 - 4.75" in 0.25" increments; tool-less adjustment
|8.0 acres/hr at 7.5 mph (10% allowance for overlap)
8.8 acres/hr at 7.5 mph (10% allowance for overlap)
|118" or 129"
|Fingertip operated joysticks for individual deck lift/lower; cross cut position; front deck service position with lock pin.