The AR522 five-gang rotary mower equipped with SureTrac™ four-wheel drive traction, weight transfer control and TrimTek™ decks allows you to glide over contours and climb hills with ease. It is ideal for maintaining intermediate golf roughs, greens and tee surrounds, and sports and recreational fields. This model of the AR522 is Tier 4 Compliant.
Sporting five, TrimTek™ 22 in. rotary cutting decks. Equipped for rear-discharge or mulching, with full-length rear roller and scraper. The decks are constructed from 7-gauge heavy-duty welded with pressed steel. The cutting unit lift is hand operated, joystick controlled hydraulic lift system.
Adjustable hydraulic weight transfer- automatic electronic activation at operator controls, keeps you in control.
- Tier 4 complaint Kubota engine
- Five, fully floating 22 in (56 cm) TrimTek contour rotary decks are the ideal size to mow hilly terrain with sharp undulations and reduce the chance of scalping.
- TrimTek deck design with exclusive downdraft blade keeps clippings suspended longer for exceptional mulching results. Three-tiered discharge opening distributes clippings evenly for a superior after-cut appearance.
- SureTrac 4WD parallel-cross-series system automatically transfers power where needed to provide superior traction for hill climbing and side slope operation.
- Maintenance free, wet parking brakes deliver safe braking on even the steepest of slopes and reduce total cost of ownership with no linkages or pads to service or adjust.
|Product Code||Description||Blades||Height of Cut||Cutting Capacity||Overall Cutting Width||Fuel Economy & Runtime||MRRP|
|068132||Jacobsen AR522 Rotary Mower||Five, 22.4 in. heat treated alloy combo blades||0.75 - 5.25 in. in 0.25 in. increments; minimal tools required for adjustment||Up to 6.4 acres per hour at 7 mph (no overlaps or stops)||90 in.||1.10 gal/hr fuel consumption at 40% load; Up to 15.5 hours on single tank of fuel (dependent on operator and turf conditions)||P.O.A.|