Be the master of your grounds by boosting productivity with the superior power, contour following and cutting flexibility of the NEW AR722T. The seven-gang rotary mower is equipped with a 65.2 hp (48.6 kW) turbo-charged diesel engine that provides class-leading power to the TrimTek™ decks and SureTrac™ four-wheel drive traction system for exceptional cutting performance.
The seven, TrimTek™ 22 in. rotary cutting decks Equipped for rear-discharge or mulching, with rear roller and scraper. Constructed from7-gauge, heavy-duty welded with pressed steel. Wing deck protection – front impact absorption system with spring cushion and shear pin for wing decks 6 and 7. Easy unit lift with hand operated, joystick controlled hydraulic lift system. Individual switches for wing decks 6 and 7 – engage/disengage to operate with or independent of the center 5 decks
This machine also sports adjustable hydraulic weight transfer – automatic electronic activation at operator controls with mow switch. Center 5 decks adjusted via lift/lower joystick procedure hydro electronically, wing decks adjusted via knob on wing lift valve.
- Rugged and reliable 65.2 hp (48.6 kW) Kubota turbo-charged Tier 4 Final (Stage IIIB) diesel engine delivers unmatched, class-leading power with ultra-low emissions.
- Get more done in less time with a massive 124 in. (3.15 m) total width-of-cut that mows up to 8.7 acres per hour (3.52 ha/h).
- The ergonomic cockpit was designed for operator comfort and features a premium air-ride suspension seat, tilt steering wheel and an intuitive control console. Standard foldable ROPS keeps the operator safe and allows maneuverability in low-height areas.
- SureTrac parallel-cross-series four-wheel drive traction system transfers power where needed to climb hillsides and glide over contours with ease.
- Joystick-controlled deck hydraulic lift system with individual controls for rear wing decks allowing operators to mow with five, six or seven decks and providing mow-width flexibility and maneuverability around obstacles.
|Product Code||Description||Blades||Height of Cut||Cutting Capacity||Overall Cutting Width||Fuel Economy & Runtime||MRRP|
Seven, 22.4 in. heat treated alloy combo blades
0.75 - 5.25 in. in 0.25 in. increments; minimal tools required for adjustment
|Up to 8.7 acres per hour at 7 mph (no overlaps or stops)||
124 in.; 90 in. with deck 6 and 7 raised
1.42 gal/hr fuel consumption at 40% load; Up to 12 hours on single tank of fuel (dependent on operation and turf conditions)