The AR-522™ rotary mower by Jacobsen® couples the improved class-leading performance of the AR-5™ with our revolutionary new TrimTek™ cutting decks. It is ideal for intermediate golf course roughs, green and tee surrounds and can also be used in regularly maintained sports turf and park and recreation environments.
The five 22 in. rotary cutting decks are constructed from 7-gauge heavy-duty welded with pressed steel. Hand operated, lever controlled hydraulic lift system and the electronically adjustable hydraulic weight transfer give ease of use for any operator.
- Revolutionary New TrimTek Deck - Exclusive downdraft blade keeps clippings suspended longer for exceptional mulching results
- Three-tiered Discharge Opening - Exclusive design distributes clippings more evenly for a superior after-cut appearance
- Increased Deck Volume - Allows the AR-522 to cut in more severe conditions
- Best-In-Class Traction Capability - On-demand control from the operator station
- Superior Climbing Performance - More horsepower per width-of-cut than any mower in its class coupled with the new and improved decks and climbing system
- Easy to Use - Converts from discharge to mulch in minutes with a single wrench
|Product Code||Description||Blades||Height of Cut||Cutting Capacity||Overall Cutting Width||MRRP|
|068098||Jacobsen AR-522||Five 22.375 in. heat treated alloy blades||0.75 - 5.25 in. in 0.25 in. increments; minimal tools required for adjustment||6.8 acres per hour at 7.5 mph||90 in.||POA|