The innovative swing-over function allows operators to work on either side of the tractor, increasing working speeds and convenience while saving time and fuel. The arm moves through 270-degrees and can be switched from left to right-hand cutting in seconds.
The Swingtrim can be mounted to the front or rear of the tractor – giving operators more choice and flexibility. Front-mounting is ideal for those who require the best in visibility, safety and comfort, allowing operators to keep their eyes fixed on the road ahead.
- Up to 10 times faster than hand-trimming
- Removes risk of white-finger vibration injuries
- Highly versatile with dual cutting and front and rear mounting option
- 3 point linkage mounting
- Choice of five-different attachments
- Choice of two advianced controllers
|Model||Reach||Weight*||Tractor required||Tractor weight required||MRRP|
|* Depending on machine specification excluding attachment and oil|