TXT 48 Electric/Petrol Fleet
This technology also ensures the vehicle has anti roll-back, walk away braking and alarm. The TXT48 comes in Hunter Green or Champagne with oyster seats and suntop.
Petrol Fleet features a 10.1kW (13.5hp) 401cc single cylinder petrol engine. This gives more than enough power and torque to comfortably transport golfers, their clubs and bags. An internal counter rotating balancer shaft ensure a smooth running engine. The vehicle is simple to maintain with a maintenance free 12v battery, spin-on oil filter and replaceable dry cartridge air filter. The standard fleet car comes in Hunter Green or Champagne with oyster coloured seats and suntop.
- Solid State continuously variable separately excited speed controller
- Six, 8 Volt Deep Cycle
- Dash mounted direction selector switch (Forward-Neutral-Reverse)
- Full torque, reduced speed reverse
- Anti-roll back, walkaway braking and alarm
- Inductive throttle sensor
- Programmable regenerative braking, acceleration and speed
- Optional handheld programmer provides vehicle diagnostics and rounds tracking
- Fixed float bowl with remote pulse fuel pump (petrol)
- Pressurised oil system with spin-on filter (petrol)
|Product Code||Description||Power Source||Horsepower|
|62579G03||E-Z-GO TXT 48 Electric Fleet Golf Car||48 volts DC||3.0hp continuous|
|E-Z-Go TXT Petrol Fleet Golf Car||4 cycle 24.5 cu||13.5hp|