TXT Freedom Electric/Petrol
This technology also ensures the vehicle has anti roll-back, walk away braking and alarm. The Freedom comes in Hunter Green or Champagne with oyster coloured seats, suntop and head, tail and brake lights.
Petrol features a 10.1kW (13.5hp) 401cc single cylinder petrol engine. This gives more than enough power and torque to comfortably transport golfers, their clubs and bags. An internal counter rotating balancer shaft ensure a smooth running engine. The vehicle is simple to maintain with a maintenance free 12v battery, spin-on oil filter and replaceable dry cartridge air filter. The Freedom comes in Hunter Green or Champagne with oyster coloured seats, suntop and head tail and brake lights.
- Solid State continuously variable separately excited speed controller
- Six, 8 Volt Deep Cycle
- Dash mounted direction selector switch (Forward-Neutral-Reverse)
- Full torque, reduced speed reverse
- Anti-roll back, walkaway braking and alarm
- Inductive throttle sensor
- Programmable regenerative braking, acceleration and speed
- Handheld vehicle diagnostics and rounds tracking
- Fixed float bowl with remote pulse fuel pump (petrol)
- Pressurized oil system (petrol)
|E-Z-Go TXT Freedom Electric Golf Car
|3.0 HP Continuous
|E-Z-Go TXT Freedom Petrol Golf Car